Monarch of the sea cruise compass

Snuggle26

Does anyone have one for the 4 night sailings that goes to San Diego, Catalina island and Ensenda, Mexico that you could email me? I've tried to print them from webshots but it's so small on the page that it makes my eyes hurt to read it. Is there a way to print it bigger from webshots?

Thanks so much

Lisa

I just got back from the 2/13 cruise to Ensenada and I have all of the copies of the compass from each day.. As soon as I get home (tomorrow evening) I will scan them and get you a copy of them. The cruise was great, for this being my first cruise I was extremely pleased with the ship and the staff. The one major problem we had is that on the day of Catalina there was only 1 tender due to engine problems with the other, (they usually run 2 tenders) and it slowed things down terribly. We had to wait in line for over an hour in 55 degree weather with 25mph winds waiting to get back to the ship. It also didn't help that the sea was very rough near the ship so the tendering boat bounced up and down on the waves making it a bit scary to get back on to the ship. The crew on the ship arranged a BBQ with free beer, sodas, bahama mommas and screwdrivers to make up for our troubles with the tendering. I also would not advise going on a whale watching tour in Ensenada unless you have a very strong stomach. There were people who took sea sick pills and used all of the popular sea sick remedys who did not make it through the whale watching. Also do not book the whale excursion with RCI, go to Sergio's Sportfishing Center and it will only cost you $25 for the SAME TOUR that RCI charges $54 (same boat). The only difference is a short (from what I heard it was very short) tour through the city of Ensenana. Moe, the cruise director does a very good job keeping the entertainment alive. I will post a full review later once I get a chance to sort through my pictures and get everything in order.

-Sashanicole

Hi

I'm looking for all the activities and fun things to do on the ship ect. I'm trying to get my husband as excited as I am to book a cruise. If you have any that you can scan and email me that would be cool.

my email is mikenlisavegas@yahoo.com

Thanks so much

Lisa

I have sent you an email and will follow up with what I have

Hi Lisa,

We were on the Monarch in June of 2005 and had a wonderful time. I'm attaching a link to our photos. There were 10 of us in all that went on this combination celebration cruise (anniversaries, graduation, 18th birthdays). We had a wonderful time.

If you have any problems with the link, let me know and I will email you the pictures directly.

If you have any questions I will be happy to answer them.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?&collid=25896738103.212630026203.1140243377474&page=1&sort_order=0&albumsperpage=12&navfolderid=0&ownerid=0

Hi there,

I'm going on the Monarch in July and was interested in seeing your photos! The link now says "Album not found". :( I would love to see your photos if we could figure that out.

Thank you! Also, this is a group of 10 or so - family reunion celebrating anniversary and a birthday. Were you all at the same dining table no problem? How did you all meet up - only at dinner or meals? The rooms are so small we can't get together in someone's stateroom.

Thanks for any thoughts you can share. :)

Hi there,

I'm going on the Monarch in July and was interested in seeing your photos! The link now says "Album not found". :( I would love to see your photos if we could figure that out.

Thank you! Also, this is a group of 10 or so - family reunion celebrating anniversary and a birthday. Were you all at the same dining table no problem? How did you all meet up - only at dinner or meals? The rooms are so small we can't get together in someone's stateroom.

Thanks for any thoughts you can share. :)

Hi There,

If you would like to give me your email address I will email the album to you directly. I was not sure if the link would work or not. You can email me at reneedean3@cox.net with your email address if you would like.

To answer your questions. Yes all 10 of us were at the same dining table (we had the captains table in the middle of the dining room...although we did not eat with the captain:( ) As far as meeting up. All 5 of our rooms were next to each other so meeting up was never a problem. We also were in pretty close contact the whole time. We had 4 teenagers with us (ages 17 and 18) so we made sure that we stayed up to speed on what they were doing and where they would be and that they knew where we would be at all times. We are also pretty fortunate that they like to hang out with their parents and grandparents :) so meeting up for meals and such were never an issue. We did let them go on their own in some of the ports, but we could always reach them via cell phones so all was well there.

Just some food for thought. We were sure to let our cabin stewart know that we were all together and what rooms we were all in...we also give him a little extra tip in the beginning when we first met him and I think that helped in keeping everything running smoothly for all of us.

Let me know if there are any other questions I can answer for you.

Have fun!!

Archived