Check in now unavailable?

XLVIII

On 9/28/2021 at 6:11 AM, DCPIV said:

Yep. I had the same thing happen a couple days ago. That was a pleasant surprise. 

So when they re-opened check in for your trip, your Xpress pass reappeared and you had the same arrival time as before? 

Our Nov 22 Silhouette check-in originally opened on Aug 24. we added all the info (passport, credit card, etc) and had a 3pm arrive time at first, but a few weeks later, 11:30-12p arrival became available and I switched my group to that time. Last week our Xpress Passes disappeared and it says check-in open Oct 8.  I would hate to  loose that 11:30a arrival time.  I didn't print anything off so I don't have "proof" that was my arrival time. Hope we're not put back to 3pm.

12 hours ago, lbryant said:

So when they re-opened check in for your trip, your Xpress pass reappeared and you had the same arrival time as before?

Yes. The arrival time was all set (also at 11:30), and I did not need to reenter my passport information. All that remained intact. 

However, I now also could upload photos of the front and back of my vaccination card. I would like to think that will make things go even more smoothly at the terminal.