For all who have done Nativeway from CB

abteer

We are booked on CB on Sept 23rd, We have reserved Nativeway. I've heard that they have a tendancy to get us back to the pier in the nick of time, some literally running to get to the pier. I was wondering if anyone has had this trouble catching the last tender for CB???? Sharon has reassured me that all will be well as noone from their tour has ever missed a tender or been left behind, but I still worry....

She did say that they are looking into a new excursion that only goes to Stingray City and to Rum Point which is what I want to do the most, but need additional requests!!!!! So please ease my fears guys and tia!!!!

Happy Cruising

Teresa:confused:

We were back in plenty of time to catch our tender. Thoroughly enjoyed our RRR trip with Nativeway. They are very, very careful about making sure no one misses their tender. They read these boards too and know very well that this happening one time could ruin them. They do a great job picking you up on time, making sure you thoroughly enjoy your trip AND that you get back on time!

We were back in plenty of time to catch our tender. Thoroughly enjoyed our RRR trip with Nativeway. They are very, very careful about making sure no one misses their tender. They read these boards too and know very well that this happening one time could ruin them. They do a great job picking you up on time, making sure you thoroughly enjoy your trip AND that you get back on time!

Thank you thank you thank you. I was very worried, I did have a very long conversation with them once I switched from one ship to another and they did say they would but I needed to hear from someone that has specifically been on my ship and this tour. They said they weren't sure if Princess switched their time on the clocks to the local time that the ship is traveling in....do you know if they do that?????

Teresa

Ooops - sorry to disappoint you, I didn't sail Princess - - guess I should have read your question more thoroughly. Honestly though I can't imagine it matters which ship you are on. As long as they know what your last tender time is (which they actually keep up with themselves) they're not going to let you miss. We were on the Carnival Valor in September. As far as the cruise line adjusting their clocks, every cruise line I've ever sailed has ALWAYS stays on ship time. They do not adjust and encourage you to leave your watches on ship time as well. Then you don't have to ever wonder which time zone matters.

I used Nativeway in January, Carnival Triumph, and never had any concern of not making it back to the tender in time. We did Rays, Reef and Rum Point- we left Rum Point about 1 hour 15 minutes prior to last tender and had plenty of time. One thing- our whole tour was from the Triumph which made it easy for getting back to the pier at the same time. Nativeway bases their departure time from Rum Point on the earliest tender in the group- so if there is another ship's passenger that leaves earlier then the whole tour leaves. I would have liked to spend more time at Rum Point so to leave earlier than I'd have to would be disappointing for me.

Nativeway rocks! We used them when we were in GC on The Mariner of the Seas. Very cordial and experienced crew. Also Nicolla the videographer is HOT! SSSHHHH! Dont tell the DW. LOL My suggestion is just relax and enjoy the moment. If you miss the ship you can always catch a flight to the next stop.:D

Although we didn't cruise on Princess, we did take the Ray's, Reef and Rum Point tour with Nativeways. My wife and I drove back from Rum Point with Sharon in her jeep. She told us that a lot of people are concerned about getting back to their ship on time. In all the years that they have been in business they have never had a passenger stranded. She also told us that, although they've never had to use it, they also have a contact at the Port Authority in Georgetown that they can call if they are running a little late. No ship can leave Grand Caymen without clearance from the Port Authority.

Archived