Question for anyone that recently sailed out of Miami on the NCL Gem

Janicept

We are on the 9/26 sailing on the NCL Gem out of Miami.  We completed check-in including connecting to the CVS app for testing on day of embarkation.  We already use CVS so this wasn't a huge deal.  I received an email yesterday evening asking me to connect the MyChart app to my CVS account which I did.  When I checked my MyChart account it showed three cruise line Covid tests scheduled 9/25, 9/26 and 9/27 at the port 9:30am (our check in time is 9-9:30).  My husband's MyChart was already connected to his CVS account and he received no email.  His account doesn't show any tests scheduled.  Obviously they have us on the sailing list for check in 9/26.  Did anyone else have issues with the CVS scheduling or app?

Just sailed 9/12, just show up before noon. They have it very well organized. It was almost like a military operation testing 1,200 people in such a short span of time. By the way, the staff, ship, food, everything was wonderful. The ship looked like she just left the shipyard. Beautiful and not a scratch on her. So nice to sail half full.

Had an incredible time. Hope you have a wonderful trip too. 

• Like 2