Just off the 5 day Sensation..any ???'s

As long as you are in line the tenders will keep running to the ship. DON'T worry! The problem is when the last tender is posted at 1:15 pm and then some people show up at 2:00 pm. No worries, on all of our cruises I have only booked thru the cruiselines we were on 2 times. One time in Costa Maya on CCL and one time in Nassau on RCI. We always do something on our own or book thru a private excursion. Just make sure you understand the time given to you to meet by the private excursion company. We learned the hard way last year when we booked with Nativeway Water Sports and they said to meet at 9:00 am which of course was 10:00 am ship time (eastern standard time) so we had a hour to wait and look around which was not a big deal.

Have a blast. We have the 4 day Fantasy coming up in 2 weeks for my sons 3rd birthday and then a week in Playa at the end of July and I can't wait. It made saying goodbye to Cozumel easier (lol)!

Not always but most of the time the people in port know the ships times better than you will. I Always take a water proof watch set to ship time to keep up with the time and be safe and never had a problem. A couple of days ago when we were in Cozumel and Chakanab National Park my loyal waterproof watch died and I could not stand the beeeeeeeeepppppppp any longer and was forced to throw it away in a trash can (sob) but already went shopping for a new one today icon_wink.gif

Well, I have found out Nativeway has the same excursion an hour earlier (well, minus the sailboat which would have been fun) so I might just eat the downpayment and go for safety since we are with another family and I don't want to stress anyone out. Myself included. This will give us a wee bit of time to shop as well. I thank you for all your great answers. We just can't wait to go.

Donna

Wow! Capt. Bryans whom we originally booked with just moved the whole excursion back an hour so it does not push us so much getting back to the tender. What wonderful customer service!

Donna

We were also on the May 1st sailing. We had a wonderful time also, although this trip seemed a little different to our group of 5 women than it did a year ago at this same time. We were all in agreement that the staff did not seem as friendly as they had been a year ago (this does not include the waitstaff in the dining room, they were fabulous.) The ship also seemed very stuffy in most of the public areas, particularly the lido deck buffet area. Our cabin was very nice (Cat. 12-U74), but our cabin steward left a little to be desired. We ran out of toilet paper and towels, and never had enough wash cloths for the three people in our cabin. The two girls in the other cabin had a constant odor in their bathroom. They were just two cabins down from us, but we did not have that problem. These were just minor problems and we had a fantastic time!!

I still really like the size of the Sensation. It is easy to find your way around and it seems less crowded overall compared to the larger ships.

The food continued to be excellent and the ship very clean. We are already planning next year's girls only trip.

Stacy

gettingatan.gif

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&prgb=9933FF&cdt=2004;05;01;22;00;00&timezone=GMT-0400 Sensation!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&prgb=9933FF&cdt=2004;07;11;22;00;00&timezone=GMT-0400 Pride!

http://community.webshots.com/user/anastasia3a

Carnivale/Celebration/Holiday/Celebration/Fascination/

Fascination/Ecstasy/Imagination/Triumph/Destiny/Pride/Sensation/Destiny/Sensation 5/04 Pride 7/04

Archived