Nervous about people getting off & back on in ports.

LJSNY

On 10/7/2021 at 10:29 AM, Ipeeinthepools said:   
I agree 100%.  As far as I've heard it seems like Celebrity discontinued the Tracelets on the Equinox after they collected all of the bartenders at the Martini bar.  I wonder if Celebrity found that the Tracelets caused a lot more problems than it solved.  I was disappointed to that RCL has signed an agreement with the Tracelet company to continue their use.

If we have to use Tracelets on our Reflection cruise in November, I hope they have improved them.   We were on the Equinox in August and I received a call from guest services that my Tracelet wasn't working.   I went to guest services and they exchanged it for another one.  The next day they called again, this time my husband's Tracelet wasn't working so we had this one exchanged, too.
Toward the end of the cruise I overheard a passenger saying that she was notified that her Tracelet wasn't working early in the cruise but she never went to exchange it.
It seemed like they were having a lot of trouble with the Tracelets being reliable.  

On 9/30/2021 at 11:16 AM, LJSNY said:

We're booked 11/13 on Reflection. We love that everyone needs to be vaccinated & negative to cruise. We are however concerned about people getting off and touring on their own and getting back on the ship. Does anyone else have these concerns or should we not be worried? 

Thanks so much.

yes, you should be extremely worried. If you love everyone being vaccinated and negative to cruise. Way to many variables when you get off the ship. Definitely stay home .