Binaxnow AG card test

Oldlab

I know this was discussed a lot several weeks ago but for anyone that is technically challenged and worried about taking this test, don't worry. My wife and I are in our late 50s and not very tech. savy but this was very easy and went very well. Definitely the way to go in my opinion. Happy travels

• Like 2

Hi,  I will agree that the at home tests worked very well, and using the cell phone to do the test was good.  

One note, though - order extra tests... hubby and I did a run through 3 days ago, so we could fully understand all the technology, and one of the kits came back with an invalid result.  No idea why - but thankfully, I ordered the 6 pack, and we had 4 more tests to use.  

Took 2 this morning for our Sunday 10/3 cruise - and all good!   Leaves us 2 for the return back, if we have to take tests to fly.

Notes - make sure your phone's browser is completely updated (he used Safari on Apple, I used the samsung internet).  We had to update our browsers first.  And then, if possible, use the wifi.  And finally, what we didn't know - you log into emed first, then it links to the Navica app.

Happy sailing!

• Like 1