Wish list for excursions

Pharry

I do the “wish list” as a way to compile the excursions I may want to do so I don’t have to repeatedly look through all possible excursions when I’m ready to book.

I have my DH do the same and then compare our selections to help with decision making.

Book when you are ready and periodically check to see if the price drops (I’ve had that happen). More often, I’ve seen pricing increase as the sailing date approaches. I’ve never been notified of either price changes or that excursion availability is becoming limited.

What is unfortunate about the wish-list, is that it’s not in a concise, printable format. It used to be.

• Like 1

I have a sailing booked for April 2022 and have a couple excursions on my wish list.  I don't believe Princess will notify us of the excursions filling up. I agree with "gotta cruise again" just keep an eye on the excursions you are interested in and if they look like they are filling up you may want to book then.