Digital Vaccine Record--Majestic

CapeAliso

On the Princess website it states a digital vaccine record is acceptable. We are California residents with digital access through the California state website however, I read a response in a recent thread on this board (don't know where now) that someone was refused boarding on 9/25 with a digital record.

Can anyone confirm that they've had success with a digital record with QR code?

My sister dropped her vaccine card, among other important papers, down an elevator shaft (yes, seriously) and we sail on Saturday.

I am so looking forward to this cruise and am getting anxious about having our group all healthy and properly documented! 

1 hour ago, CapeAliso said:

On the Princess website it states a digital vaccine record is acceptable. We are California residents with digital access through the California state website however, I read a response in a recent thread on this board (don't know where now) that someone was refused boarding on 9/25 with a digital record.

My sister dropped her vaccine card, among other important papers, down an elevator shaft (yes, seriously) and we sail on Saturday.

I am so looking forward to this cruise and am getting anxious about having our group all healthy and properly documented! 

I'm pretty sure, if you go on the CA website (the address is here on CC or you can Google it), you can print out the proof of vax.

Try that. It's likely best to go with a belt AND suspenders.

2 hours ago, CapeAliso said:

One of us used the Carbon Health digital vaccine record while I used the original vaccination white card.  Both of us showed the (-)ve test result in email form.  It was all good on Oct 6th when we checked in.

• Like 1