Arrival time?

happysails40

The arrival time choices will magically appear on the app between 60 and 10 days before sailing.  Mine came on at 59 days, a friend on a different cruise had hers appear at 19 days prior.  It was just a quick check daily and nothing to stress over.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, happysails40 said:

I’m cruising on Caribbean 2023 In January. My 1st Princess cruise. I am not in a suite cabin or have club perks. 

How are you assigned arrival time? On the medallion app I see departure options but none for arrival.

Thanks

In the app, under Travel Checklist, you'll see an item for Arrival and Departure groups. Click through that and take a look. You won't be able to choose an arrival time yet, but you will be at some point. For our August cruise, I was able to do that a week before final payment. But for our 10/31 cruise, it only became available a few days ago. No idea when it'll be available for our next one in April 22. Keep checking is all I can say.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1