Free Bingo Cruise

Linda9347

My husband was lucky enough to win a free cruise by playing bingo this past August. Has anyone ever won and how was your experience? There is literally only one week that we can take the cruise that coincides with our schedules. (Plus it is our anniversary that week) I guess I'm concerned because we can't book until 4 weeks prior to the sail date. It expires in one year - 8/1/06 and they black out the entire months of June and July. Just looking for feedback.

Thanks

I also won a cruise at bingo, It was really no problem booking it at all. I filled out the form with 3 choices of ships (not weeks as we too could only travel one certain week) mailed it into RCI (long before the one month booking), they notified my travel agent and myself of my cabin number then we decided to upgrade to a balcony cabin, I can't remember how much it was but it was a few hundred. We really enjoyed the cruise.

I also won a cruise playing bingo. My husband and I really wanted to cruise the southern, so I went ahead and booked airline tickets to San Juan (6 months early). We chose a week we thought was in the low season(2nd week in Nov.). I only put 2 choices on the form, 1st Adventurer 2nd Serenade. I also sent alittle note along stating that was the only possible week we could go. We didn't get our 1st choice, but we did get the Serenade and I upgraded to a balcony. We absolutely loved the cruise. The southern route is the best!

Enjoy

Archived