Peloton clips

l1lgreekprincess

Hello! I will be on the Equinox next month and looking to see what type of clips (SPD or Delta) the bikes have. I’ve seen posts that Apex and Edge have SPD but have not been able to confirm for Equinox. I want to bring my own shoes and need to bring the correct ones. Any help would be much appreciated! 

Don't have Equinox-specific information, but I've never seen a Peloton bike out in the wild with anything but SPD/cages pedals. That's what was on Millennium in June '21 and Edge in September '21. On Edge they have a spin studio/room in the gym with shoes, so I didn't even have to bring mine!

Someone recently on the Equinox confirmed that they had Pelotons. I’ve also seen on a Peloton Facebook page that Summit and Millennium have them. If you go on Celebrity’s website and choose both Equinox and Reflection under “ships”, there is an explore wellness section that mentions Peloton cycling. 

On 10/25/2021 at 7:12 PM, Bellfree Bat said:

The Edge did have Peletons on board and I suppose they had the Look/Delta pedels but I used the bikes in the studio.

This summer the Edge Peloton's had the pedals that were SPD on one side & the cage on the other.  I didn't see any Look pedals on the bikes they had.

I don't think the Reflection has got Pelotons yet.  I believe they are part of the Revolutionized process.  Although I don't think it takes a dry dock either for Celebrity to roll a couple bikes up the cargo entrance.  So they may be there when She sails next week.

Edited by Team Stag

• 1 month later...
On 10/26/2021 at 9:48 PM, lahoban said:

Has anyone seen Pelotons on the Reflection? I purchased the spin classes just in case they don’t. 

Have you sailed on Reflection since this post? I'm on next week and am wondering the same thing. Also, did they have spin shoes for the spin classes? TYIA!