Luminae Menus?

colliercruiser

Does anyone have pics of recent Luminae menus?  Not sure if they differ by ship, but looking for Summit in particular.  In the past (our last sailing was Feb/March 2020), Luminae had a rotating set of menus... 10 or so, I believe... so short sailings would likely only experience a few of them.

I can tell you that, at least with regard to Summit, that the app is not particularly reliable when it comes to the order of the menus (although first day and night should be the same).  However, if you are trying to make specialty reservations, you shouldn't have much trouble doing so on board. 

2 hours ago, colliercruiser said:

Does anyone have pics of recent Luminae menus?  Not sure if they differ by ship, but looking for Summit in particular.  In the past (our last sailing was Feb/March 2020), Luminae had a rotating set of menus... 10 or so, I believe... so short sailings would likely only experience a few of them.

when do you sail?