Just Back Enchantment- Wow

lojill

lojill

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed the Enchantment. I will be on the 2/27 sailing. I have a few questions, if you don't mind...

1. I will be in cabin 4575. Do you remember seeing that one near yours? I am wondering if I am also in the new section.

2. What excursion did you do in Belize and would you recommend it.

3. If you booked your excursions on board, was it difficult and were alot of them full already?

4. What was the tender situation in Cozumel. I have been reading that they are not so efficient with that. How long did it take you to get off the ship.

That's all....six days and counting. I can't wait!

lojill

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed the Enchantment. I will be on the 2/27 sailing. I have a few questions, if you don't mind...

1. I will be in cabin 4575. Do you remember seeing that one near yours? I am wondering if I am also in the new section.

2. What excursion did you do in Belize and would you recommend it.

3. If you booked your excursions on board, was it difficult and were alot of them full already?

4. What was the tender situation in Cozumel. I have been reading that they are not so efficient with that. How long did it take you to get off the ship.

That's all....six days and counting. I can't wait!

Have a great cruise and let us know all about it. Here's a link to the deck plan so you can see where your cabin is.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do;jsessionid=0000hLy8Xib_jlh8xTy25EMehCD:vnkcfls6?shipCode=EN&deckCode=BD&shipProfile=1069&sailDate=1050122

Also, there will be four ships in Cozumel the day you're there. Don't know if that will have all that much effect on tendering (there will be SEVEN there when we arrive on 4/12:eek: ), but be aware that excursions booked through the ship will receive priority tendering.

hey chameleon0192 - we're on the same cruise, we've got a thread going under the Roll Call, Royal Caribbean - Meet n Mingle section, look under the ship specific section for the Enchantment, then the 27th thread. As it's a 5 day, we had to plan our own, they don't do an official for under 7 days. We've got quite a crowd going to be at the pool bar 3pm on Monday... Come check out the thread and join us... For many of us it's the first time on the Enchantment, pre- or post- stretch.

In Belize we booked the jungle Land Rover tour which was pretty good. We took a speed boat right into the heart of the jungle and slowed up when we seen alligators and other reptiles very interesting. Then we arrived at the sight to find out you drive your own land rover with your group-WOW. Then we proceeded back into the jungle over some rough road. When we arrived at the sight we got out of the jeep and put on night light on your forehead and they gave you a bottled water and towel pack for you to put around your waist.You crossed over a swinging bridge looking down below in the water like Indiana Jones and then off into the jungle. We did explore some serious caves with VERY LITTLE ROOM TO MOVE IN (THIS WAS NO JOKE) when reached the other side we were sweating. The only light you had was the the light on you forehead. But it was the most interesting trip I have ever taken and you learn a lot from your guide. When we returned to the resting area they had the BEST RUM PUNCH I EVER HAD AND AS MUCH AS YOU WANTED WITH ALL KINDS OF FRESH FRUIT. Then we loaded up and headed for a tour through Belize-A very poor town. But very informative and the guide was great. And all through the tour we drank RUM PUNCH UNTILL WE ARRIVED ATO THE PORT AND BOUGHT MORE BELIZE RUM TO TAKE BACK WITH US. I was drunk off my butt. As for Cozumel we did not take a tour we just strolled downtown and shopped. You can see the damage when you arrive but overall we had a great time and would return.A lot of shops to buy jewlery and eating. We ate at Senior Frogs upstairs and the food was great. They are really trying to get it fully back up. Don't avoid it we had fun.

In Belize we booked the jungle Land Rover tour which was pretty good. We took a speed boat right into the heart of the jungle and slowed up when we seen alligators and other reptiles very interesting. Then we arrived at the sight to find out you drive your own land rover with your group-WOW. Then we proceeded back into the jungle over some rough road. When we arrived at the sight we got out of the jeep and put on night light on your forehead and they gave you a bottled water and towel pack for you to put around your waist.You crossed over a swinging bridge looking down below in the water like Indiana Jones and then off into the jungle. We did explore some serious caves with VERY LITTLE ROOM TO MOVE IN (THIS WAS NO JOKE) when reached the other side we were sweating. The only light you had was the the light on you forehead. But it was the most interesting trip I have ever taken and you learn a lot from your guide. When we returned to the resting area they had the BEST RUM PUNCH I EVER HAD AND AS MUCH AS YOU WANTED WITH ALL KINDS OF FRESH FRUIT. Then we loaded up and headed for a tour through Belize-A very poor town. But very informative and the guide was great. And all through the tour we drank RUM PUNCH UNTILL WE ARRIVED ATO THE PORT AND BOUGHT MORE BELIZE RUM TO TAKE BACK WITH US. I was drunk off my butt. As for Cozumel we did not take a tour we just strolled downtown and shopped. You can see the damage when you arrive but overall we had a great time and would return.A lot of shops to buy jewlery and eating. We ate at Senior Frogs upstairs and the food was great. They are really trying to get it fully back up. Don't avoid it we had fun.

thanks for your replies....the Belize excursion sounds awesome! We are going to have to do something lightweight because one of our group members is pregnant. I Coz we plan to take a cab to a beach somewhere and lounge.

The tender was fine no problem. Everybody in the past post complained but it was fine to us everything went smooth. We actually booked ours on the ship and that was no problem just do it early if possible. All you do is feel out the form on the table under explorations and place it in the box out front and they will send you the tickets to your room. Ask them if there are any opening and they will tell you. It was not crowded because everybody was exploring the ship.

Glad you enjoyed the Enchantment. We were on her in 1998 and she was beautiful. we're anxious to go back and see how she's been expanded. Are all the rooms updated? I heard that even though the ship has been renovated not all cabins were updated. Any cabins you know we should steer away from?

Archived