Anyone use Blue Med Consultants - antigen/pcr test?

nbsjcruiser

I see there are several of these around South Florida. I'm here for a few weeks on vacation and will be jumping on the Emerald Princess for a short 3 day to gently tip our toes back into cruising. From all accounts Walgreens and CVS both offer free antigen testing as does Blue Med. I gave them a call and they told me they do walk ins or appointments. No charge for either test if you don't have insurance. Reviews are very good. Just curious if anyone has used them.

Have you checked into beepermd.com ?  They will come to your home or hotel and give you a antigen test for your cruise. We have them booked to come to our hotel in Ft Lauderdale on December 28. You can book a 2 hour window and then they call the night before and give you the exact time. Disney guests have been using them a lot and also some cruise passengers have had good success with them . Antigen results in 15 minutes and it’s free. Just declare when you book the appointment that you have no insurance. When I booked they texted me immediately and confirmed the appointment. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/6/2021 at 8:57 AM, Atlantic Girl said:

Have you checked into beepermd.com ?  They will come to your home or hotel and give you a antigen test for your cruise. We have them booked to come to our hotel in Ft Lauderdale on December 28. You can book a 2 hour window and then they call the night before and give you the exact time. Disney guests have been using them a lot and also some cruise passengers have had good success with them . Antigen results in 15 minutes and it’s free. Just declare when you book the appointment that you have no insurance. When I booked they texted me immediately and confirmed the appointment. 

Thanks Atlantic Girl  Great info. I'll check them out. Are you going to use them for your return PCR test?

Edited by nbsjcruiser

No , but we are flying from Halifax to Ft Lauderdale on Dec 27 which is 3 days before our cruise. So I have booked an Antigen test with  beepermd for the 28th at our hotel. They will call the night before to confirm and get our hotel room number. If you want to read more about them, do a search on Disboards ( Disney Forum) . There are a lot of reviews on beepermd there.