Carnival Tabyana Beach Break or Infinity day pass through Discover Roatan

shcopeland

I was set to book the Tabyana Beach Break excursion through Carnival as I have had people tell me that they loved it. The recent reviews are not great. The ones from before Covid are all really good. It seems that now you are only there a pretty short time and that the vendors are pretty bad.

I started looking at the Infinity day pass through Discover Roatan. It seems that we would be able to stay longer to snorkel than the Tabyana beach break. Is this vendor reliable? We have not been to Roatan before so we want to make sure that we are booking with someone who will get us back to the ship in time.

Thank you for any information or advice.

I just booked the Infinty Beach with discover Roatan this week. Email response was fast, helpful and professional. It's my first time with them but I've done a similar thing before with Shore Excursioneer to go to Paradise Beach (which is basically next door). This will be our 3rd private excursion in Roatan and Ive always felt very comfortable there.

With a resort pass you should have more time than Tabyana. Plus you get use of a pool, restaurant and better facilities. You will be snorkelling in the same reef.