Majestic question

alanasgpa

Hi, 

I cruised aboard the Majestic Princess last week. There is no charge for the Hollywood Conservatory and there are small private areas with seats near the windows. The Conservatory is used as the Elite Lounge in the late afternoon / early evening and for some events (for example, the pumpkin carving demonstration for Halloween). This is a very attractive area with skylights. The nearby Hollywood Pool Club is used as the nightclub in the evenings.

I really enjoyed this cruise and booked the Love Boat theme cruise on this ship that departs on Feb. 26. 

Chuck

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, seacruise9 said:

Hi, 

I cruised aboard the Majestic Princess last week. There is no charge for the Hollywood Conservatory and there are small private areas with seats near the windows. The Conservatory is used as the Elite Lounge in the late afternoon / early evening and for some events (for example, the pumpkin carving demonstration for Halloween). This is a very attractive area with skylights. The nearby Hollywood Pool Club is used as the nightclub in the evenings.

I really enjoyed this cruise and booked the Love Boat theme cruise on this ship that departs on Feb. 26. 

Chuck

We were also on that same cruise last week.  My only concern was the very very strong chlorine odor was in the Hollywood pool room; you had to walk through that area to get to the Conservatory.   They need a door between the pool area and Conservatory.    It definitely is a beautiful area for viewing and relaxing at the front of the ship but we would never stay very as you could always smell some  slight chlorine.  

Edited by AVCruzers
Finished last sentence

1 hour ago, AVCruzers said:

We were also on that same cruise last week.  My only concern was the very very strong chlorine odor was in the Hollywood pool room; you had to walk through that area to get to the Conservatory.   They need a door between the pool area and Conservatory.    It definitely is a beautiful area for viewing and relaxing at the front of the ship but we would never stay very as you could always smell some  slight chlorine.  

Hi,

I didn't notice the smell, but I did not really spend any time in the Hollywood Pool Club. I attended the pumpkin carving demonstration and the Elite event one of the nights early in the cruise in the Hollywood Conservatory. Of course, wearing a mask reduces what I am able smell. I do think doors between these two areas would be a good idea.

Chuck