Disembarkation at 9am, Flight at 4:30pm…

FLRI

Hello, we’re on a cruise ending in Barbados. We’ll be off the ship by 9am, but our flight is at 4:30pm. We certainly don’t want to sit at the airport the entire time! The ship offers an excursion to a resort for the day but not sure if we want to sit on the beach all day. Any suggestions on the best thing to do…we will have our luggage after all. Private tour and guide? But what would be interesting to see and where to go? If we want to stop at a beach for an hour with the guide we’ll need a place where we can use the facilities to clean up. Or get a day room at a hotel if available? Just want to consider all the options! And I guess we’ll need to be at the airport by 2 or 2:30pm. Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2021 at 1:29 PM, FLRI said:

Hello, we’re on a cruise ending in Barbados. We’ll be off the ship by 9am, but our flight is at 4:30pm. We certainly don’t want to sit at the airport the entire time! The ship offers an excursion to a resort for the day but not sure if we want to sit on the beach all day. Any suggestions on the best thing to do…we will have our luggage after all. Private tour and guide? But what would be interesting to see and where to go? If we want to stop at a beach for an hour with the guide we’ll need a place where we can use the facilities to clean up. Or get a day room at a hotel if available? Just want to consider all the options! And I guess we’ll need to be at the airport by 2 or 2:30pm. Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

I have a night post cuise in Accra Beach Hotel,  I hope it will be possible to go out the hotel ! 

As well as the 3 pre cruise nights in the same hotel .

I will need to find where make a PCR on day 24 dec .....

I saw Barbade do not anymore  put 2 days quarantine when arriving  .   Just Antigen Test . 

Things change every week .

• 1 year later...
On 11/11/2021 at 7:29 AM, FLRI said:

Can I ask what you ended up doing?  Nov 18th I have a flight at 415pm.  Not sure what to do.  The one-ship excursion sounds a bit lame to me. Nothing else offered.

Edited by Gambler458
  • Like 1