Where in the room is the safe? Eash Access?

lilmsonry

The safe is in a cupboard above the tv. You should be able to reach. On the Grandeur you use a credit card to access it. I used a visa and my sister used her SeaPass card. Anything with a strip actually works, even a driver license that has a strip on it.

They tell you not to use your SeaPass card though because if something happens to it, either you lose or it just stops working then you will not be able to get into your safe. We thought the chances of having your SeaPass card stop working was slim to none until my brother-in-law's card did just that on the first night. Good thing they used my sister's card. :rolleyes: Matter of fact he had to get two new cards throughout the cruise.

If your safe takes a card to open it, save an old credit card if you have one that expires before your cruise or use a library card with the strip. You don't want to use a credit card that you would prefer to have locked in your safe.

If your safe takes a card to open it, save an old credit card if you have one that expires before your cruise or use a library card with the strip. You don't want to use a credit card that you would prefer to have locked in your safe.

If you still have a check cashing card from a supermarket that will work. anything that has a magnetic stripe on it.

Archived