Another take on the Caribbean Princess 2/11 - 2/18

steveg

Last year we were on the Island Princess, This spring will be on the Star Princess. I'll be looking for the differences. I have to admit that if a 7 day Carribean cruise had been offered on a smaller ship, I would have gone that way after reading CB reviews and thinking about the excellence of the Island Princess. I expect we will still have a fabulous time. Plus my daugters are looking forward to Skywalkers, which was not available on the Island.

The two best cruises I've ever been on were on the Island and the Star so I think you'll enjoy the Star.

Scott

Funny you mention the onboard survey. I could not get one. We had two cabins and neither cabin received the survey. I talked to two different cabin stewards and made two trips to the pursors desk and still never got one.

Scott

Scott,

I got the onboard survey as did my brother. We had the same steward as your wife and MIL. However, my parents never got one. I am not surprised because they were not happy in the beginning of the cruise that dry cleaning was unavailable and the head steward came to speak to them about it. It was no surprise to us they did not get one.

Our suspicion is that the steward only gave them to people he thought would give him excellent ratings. Did your family have any problems with the Gerry?

Scott,

I got the onboard survey as did my brother. We had the same steward as your wife and MIL. However, my parents never got one. I am not surprised because they were not happy in the beginning of the cruise that dry cleaning was unavailable and the head steward came to speak to them about it. It was no surprise to us they did not get one.

Our suspicion is that the steward only gave them to people he thought would give him excellent ratings. Did your family have any problems with the Gerry?

No, he was fine and my steward was good also. It seemed odd that neither of our cabins would get one. The pursor assured me they would have them delivered to the cabins but we never got them.

Scott

Archived