Downey Wrinkle Release...

bnsilly

Don't know why, but decided to try this product out before I got on my cruise..and am glad I did...

I didn't realize it actually leaves the clothes wet...I figure I can take my hair dryer to it afterwards...is that what most people do????

I may not decide until the last minute what I am wearing that evening, etc.. Thanks! :confused:

When I go on vacation I unpack as soon as I get there and spray everything that is wrinkled. By the time I need it, it's dry. I also pick out what I'm wearing the next day on the night before, so if it needs some extra squirts it will be dry by the morning.

If it's a small area the hair dryer will be fine. Practice at home before your trip.:)

I'm not crazy for the fragrance it leaves. Some people say they can't smell anything, but I sure can. I prefer fragrance free everything, if I want a fragrance, I'll choose my own.
I'm with you--I'll take the wrinkles, thank you:rolleyes: I usually just steam in the bathroom...Or live with wrinkles:p

Archived