Skipping the Muster Drill

Cinebrat

While all of us are waiting for the late arrivals at the drill, we could all do the Macarena. Can you just picture what people onshore or on another ship near us would see? Since they don't do the Macarena in the dining room anymore, (thank God) it would preserve amother one of those "cruise traditions" that many people on this board are always complaining about being taken away.:rolleyes:

Hypo

If they do this, I'll do a 180 on my opinion and be one of the ones in hiding.:eek:

Another fun thread! We head out this morning for Los Angeles and another cruise on the Monarch. The last time we were on the Monarch, there were a few that tried to hide during the muster drill, and the captain paitently waited till everyone was found and accounted for........which was about 40 minutes. Had it not been for the stragglers, we would have been done in under 15 minutes. Once again it's the few that screw up the masses!!

Rick

Another fun thread! We head out this morning for Los Angeles and another cruise on the Monarch. The last time we were on the Monarch, there were a few that tried to hide during the muster drill, and the captain paitently waited till everyone was found and accounted for........which was about 40 minutes. Had it not been for the stragglers, we would have been done in under 15 minutes. Once again it's the few that screw up the masses!!

Rick

Same thing happened to us on her in August,we had to wait for about 30 minutes. Some people :mad:

###

I must be missing something. I don't know why anyone would think it would be fun not being prepared in case of emergency. As with any other drill (fire, earthquake, home prepareness, etc), those who prepare and plan and practice will be far better served than those who don't.

D :)

Archived