Enchanted Princess Dolphin Deck

back to the islands

• 1 year later...

Hi, Back to the Islands....I know your post was some time ago, but did you keep your Dolphin angled balcony? If so, was it partially covered? Do you know if the standard balcony cabins on Dolphin are partially covered?

Thanks for your help!

Thank you so much.  We’re booking the Eastern Caribbean with Martinique January ‘24.  I’m going to ask our TA about the angled balconies on Dolphin thanks to your helpful comments.  If those cabins aren’t available we’ll go with one of the standard balconies.  

I’m sure you will love either, but the angled balcony is a great choice! I felt like I had the amenities of a mini suite without the extra cost. Enchanted princess is absolutely beautiful - my favorite ship so far. Food was good overall. Some was excellent. Entertainment & the house band was awesome! Don’t miss the sailaway parties from different islands. If the pianist is Funch he was great. They had an Aretha tribute show that was really good, too. I sailed on Grand Princess 2 months later and entertainment wasn’t nearly as good. I felt it was more catered to  “old” people. Of course, there were no deck parties except the day we boarded because of covid. Covid was around when I sailed on Enchanted, too, but none of the deck parties were canceled. I hope you love your cruise as much as I did!