Medallion lanyards

Cabernetlover

I think anything would be an improvement from the current lanyard.  I won't be paying the $7 but did find the lanyard from 2 years ago.  I have already put the cheap current Medallion on it.  You can sure tell that Princess is cutting corners any way they can.

Originally medallion came with the large rectangular plastic case. This allowed you to buy inserts reflecting your personality or country or interests.  

Now I think they sell this case as the upgrade.

The freebie is a round clip only.  

I think the free lanyard has a rectangular receptacle about the circular medallion.  You can order on the app a different background for the rectangular transparent receptacle.  The backgrounds are also available on board as well as other ways of wearing the medallion.  The wrist watch style and other types of holder are available on the app and on board.  Styling your actual medallion with national flags etc. is only available on the app.  If you go for a wrist watch style holder you could put the medallion in that and the go swimming* and the switch back to a lanyard type system after.  The transparent rectangular holder can be removed from the lanyard and then prised open to change the background card and fit or remove the medallion.  The medallion is magnetic which holds it in place on the wrist strap.

Regards John