Help - CVS Registration Error

nina_930

I just checked-in and I am trying to register for a covid test with CVS.  I searched here, but I only see out of country issues with registering.  It keeps giving me the error "We weren't able to register you for the departure test. Please try again."  I get the e-mail for the barcode, but I still get the error.  I tried using the chat on NCL and it disconnects the chat.  Anyone come across this?  Do I contact NCL or CVS?  I know either way will be a long hold time so I figured I'd ask the trusty folks here.

I have my e-docs and the check-in time and watched the video.

I called yesterday and they said they'll just send you for testing anyways and it doesn't seem to take any extra time not being registered since everyone just gets put in line anyways.  Many of us are from out of country and can't register with CVS either way.

FYI for anyone else coming here an answer.  I spoke with CVS and they said they can't do anything because they can only make appointments and since this technically isn't an appointment,  we have to go through NCL.  I spoke with NCL and they can't register us after the fact because of the glitch.  We have to just show up at the terminal and register there.