Basic cabin grade question (Arvia)

itf

I've been on about 15 cruises with various lines so I should be able to work this out! I booked on Arvia for 2023 this morning, and my confirmation says my grade is B6

But when I go to pay something off my cruise it shows the below - "mini-suite" - I'm pretty sure I booked a full suite, as I wouldn't have paid that much for a mini! It seems from googling that B6 is a full suite, but can someone confirm so I stop worrying!

image.thumb.png.7e5795aca19a9460418aee75dc916072.png

3 hours ago, itf said:

I've been on about 15 cruises with various lines so I should be able to work this out! I booked on Arvia for 2023 this morning, and my confirmation says my grade is B6

But when I go to pay something off my cruise it shows the below - "mini-suite" - I'm pretty sure I booked a full suite, as I wouldn't have paid that much for a mini! It seems from googling that B6 is a full suite, but can someone confirm so I stop worrying!

image.thumb.png.7e5795aca19a9460418aee75dc916072.png

B6 on Iona should be a full suite. If your booking confirmation says otherwise then I would call your travel agent or P&O if you booked direct. 

4 hours ago, Selbourne said:

B6 on Iona should be a full suite. If your booking confirmation says otherwise then I would call your travel agent or P&O if you booked direct. 

Booked direct. The confirmation says B6 it’s just on my payment portal it says mini. I’ll email them to clarify. But suites did sell out immediately I bought mine which I guess is a good sign!

1 minute ago, itf said:

Booked direct. The confirmation says B6 it’s just on my payment portal it says mini. I’ll email them to clarify. But suites did sell out immediately I bought mine which I guess is a good sign!

I’m sure that you have got what you booked. P&O’s IT is beyond useless. I’d call them tomorrow to put your mind at ease though. They are hopeless at answering emails and I doubt you will get a reply before Xmas, so in the meantime, log in to your ‘My P&O Cruises’ account using your booking reference. It’s a faff to find your cabin number as it’s not on the front tab, it’s hidden within the detail on the final tab (from memory). If you booked a saver and have yet to be allocated a specific cabin it should still say what type of cabin you have booked. Link below;

https://my.pocruises.com/mycruise/login?otprrf=1

• Like 1

• 6 months later...