Chance of good upgrade

Glory03

icon_smile.gif

Ok I am booked on the Miracle in December on a 4A guarente. I checked with Carnival the other week to see if the ship is getting full. I was told that the inside cabins are sold out as well as outside cabins.

I was wondering how many insides they hold for TBA and what the chances are of the upgrade fairy coming to visit me .

I am wondering if they have more guarentes than cabins held where do they put you ? Maybe I will get lucky and get a balcony. I know it is a long way off but I am just curious as to what may happen.

Days til Miracle Cruise 12/12/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=FF0000&cdt=2004;12;12;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

boat.gif

Conquest December 7, 2002

Glory December 13, 2003

Miracle December 12, 2004

I hate to burst your bubble, but at this early stage it is very likely that numerous Travel Agencies have group space held so that they are showing all sold out when actually they are not. That date is not a prime cruising period. That will most likely be one of the cheapest weeks to cruise (right before the holidays).

What I would suggest since you have booked so far in advance is keep watching the prices on different sites and if you see the price is alot lower than you paid, by all means, get that upgrade or reduce the price!

It's way too early to know if you will be upgraded, but just keep watching! Unless there is something special going on (Past Guest Cruise, Corporation Cruice, etc.) more cabins will become available closer to the actual sailing date.

Good Luck!

Sensation 9/98 10th anniv.

Big Red Boat 5/99

Ecstasy 10/00

Destiny 9/01 The week of 911

Victory 10/01

Imagination 12/20/01

Imagination 2/4/02

Zuiderdam 9/6/03 - 15th anniv.

Carnival Legend 11/27/04

Happiness is being on a cruise

with the one you love!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;11;27;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Legend Here We Come 11/27

Archived