Any info on beer mugs/cards?

zmanmorg

I went to a wine tasting festival once that for an additional price, you got a card that allowed you so many "discounted" drinks. Now, the discounted price was SUPER CHEAP (like, $1.00 for a full glass as opposed to $3.00) It worked out to save you money if you drank more than 5 glasses. You were allowed up to 20 discounted glasses (WHO DRINKS 20 GLASSES OF WINE IN ONE DAY!?!?!!?) I think something like that would be good. Gives those of us who want to drink a little break, and those who don't want to drink as much still have options as well. Hey, I for one, would buy a card like that and probably end up spending more than I would without one because I wouldn't worry so much about "bar bill shock" at the end of the cruise.

No. That's all we need. Some people on cruises already think consuming large quantities of booze is what your supposed to do. I can't imagine what it would be like if for one price they could get drunk every day.

I always thought that? You mean I've been doing that for all these years and I wasn't supposed to. To the op, they didn't have any kind of mug deal on the Rhapsody in December, but you can buy buckets of 6 for the price of 5.

Some people on cruises already think consuming large quantities of booze is what your supposed to do. I can't imagine what it would be like if for one price they could get drunk every day.

The cruise lines definitely don't want you doing that, right?!. It's not like they have servers walking around on deck offering you drinks all day long. :D

Do what you want. Have fun! I drink my share of alcohol. Doesn't mean I get drunk or disturb anyone else.

I know they'd lose money on me...dont get drunk I just consume mass quianties of alcohol.!! Ive been waiting for a beer card program!! They have a wine package...NO FAIR!!!:p :p :p

I made my own beer card one time. It didn't work of course but the bartenders had a good laugh over it :D

Archived