Oscars on NCL

AndrewM

I know the Super Bowl can be viewed on NCL ships but how about the Academy Awards...March 5th's might be the first telecast I've missed in 20 odd years if it isn't aired on the Norwegian Dawn..

Anyone ever watched the Oscars from a NCL ship?

They did not show them live 2 years ago but they did show them taped on the next day.

Well that's as good as live when you're cut off from the rest of the world. Where did they show them taped? If it was in the cabin, do you know if it was at a specific time?

Thanks for responding!

It was in the cabin - you might want to ask what time they're going to show them. I had asked about them before sailing and they said they weren't going to show them, but then I stumbled across the taped showing so I was happy to see it (Lord of the Rings fan - it was a good year).

It was in the cabin - you might want to ask what time they're going to show them. I had asked about them before sailing and they said they weren't going to show them, but then I stumbled across the taped showing so I was happy to see it (Lord of the Rings fan - it was a good year).

I'll definitely ask but do you remember if you stumbled on them in the morning or evening..I might not be able to get a straight answer from the ship and I don't want to sit in my cabin waiting by the tv all day if I can get a time frame.

Archived