Seattle Hotels and sights

My wife and I are Cruising in July aboard the Star. We are seeking a hotel close to the ships, where is the Marriott Waterfront in relation to the ships? Does anyone have other suggestions? We will have one day to ejoy Seattle, any recomendations? Thanks

The pier where NCL docks is at Pier 66. That is close to where you will be staying. You can catch a cab to The Space needle. Wonderful area. Also you will be about a mile fron pike place market. This is a must see. There are multiple shops on the waterfront also.....:)

The Marriott is directly across the street from Pier 66. The other hotel that's very close by is the Edgewater, which is on the pier next to Pier 66. Both are great hotels.

The Space Needle is fun on a clear day, and Pike Place is fun anyday. Pioneer Square also has some attractions, the Underground Tour is there and there are lots of antique shops, and the gold rush museum is there. The art museum is just south of Pike Place on 1st Avenue, it's being expanded right now and I'm not sure if it'll be done by July.

My wife and I are Cruising in July aboard the Star. We are seeking a hotel close to the ships, where is the Marriott Waterfront in relation to the ships? Does anyone have other suggestions? We will have one day to ejoy Seattle, any recomendations? Thanks

As other posters mentioned, can't get closer than Mariott and Edgewater.

As for things to do, I think Pike Place Market is a must for one day. Can also walk the waterfront: shops, acquarium, restaurants, waterfront park- all within walking distance of pier 66.

Retail Shopping - Westlake Center, Nordy, Macy's, Old Navy, etc 3 to 5 blocks North of Pike Place Market.

Bus or cab to Seattle Center for Experience Music Museum, Pacific Science Center, Fun Forest (amusement rides), Space Needle, etc.

Good bus schedule search engine @ metrokc.gov

Enjoy your brief stay and cruise.

Seattle Underground Tour, leaves near Pioneer Square, about 1.5 hours and cheap.. and fun and informative history of the town.. loved it and did on recommendations of others

Archived