Covid policies on board MSC divina

CruiseSDwise

I advise everyone who has two or more cruises "back to back", take a few antigen tests with you, so that you can independently test yourself and family on the ship for the presence of COVID more than 48 hours before the next cruise to be able to cancel or Change future cruise. We did not have tests and could not change our cruise in advance and now lost all the money for a cruise that did not take place because of our ship found a COVID on the last day of our cruise .

P.S.

We were on a cruise on Divina from 9 to 16 January and had to continue our cruise for another 11 days before January 27, but unfortunately I had a positive test on January 15 (my wife had a negative one), we were moved to another room for Deck 11  and until January 16, we were isolated. There were many infected. When leaving the ship, I counted more than 30 people. Also, I noticed from the balcony that a lot of crew members were on  deck 10 and I suppose they are not removed on the shore, and they recover in isolated cabins. On January 16 disembarked us from the ship and they brought us off from terminal. Next, everyone moved to who wanted. We went home on our car and now on quarantine. The most offensive and unpleasant that MSC does not offer us no compensation for a cruise to which we were not allowed. We were completely vaccinated (3 doses), arrived on the ship healthy, and came out from the ship with COVID and with us no one even wants to talk about the future onboard ctredit voucher, transfer the cruise to other dates or return funds.. Service service MSC redirects us to our insurance Company, but in the insurance policy we have only medical expenses in case of Covid.

This is our experience with MSC

1 hour ago, Aleka988 said:

I advise everyone who has two or more cruises "back to back", take a few antigen tests with you, so that you can independently test yourself and family on the ship for the presence of COVID more than 48 hours before the next cruise to be able to cancel or Change future cruise. We did not have tests and could not change our cruise in advance and now lost all the money for a cruise that did not take place because of our ship found a COVID on the last day of our cruise .

P.S.

We were on a cruise on Divina from 9 to 16 January and had to continue our cruise for another 11 days before January 27, but unfortunately I had a positive test on January 15 (my wife had a negative one), we were moved to another room for Deck 11  and until January 16, we were isolated. There were many infected. When leaving the ship, I counted more than 30 people. Also, I noticed from the balcony that a lot of crew members were on  deck 10 and I suppose they are not removed on the shore, and they recover in isolated cabins. On January 16 disembarked us from the ship and they brought us off from terminal. Next, everyone moved to who wanted. We went home on our car and now on quarantine. The most offensive and unpleasant that MSC does not offer us no compensation for a cruise to which we were not allowed. We were completely vaccinated (3 doses), arrived on the ship healthy, and came out from the ship with COVID and with us no one even wants to talk about the future onboard ctredit voucher, transfer the cruise to other dates or return funds.. Service service MSC redirects us to our insurance Company, but in the insurance policy we have only medical expenses in case of Covid.

This is our experience with MSC

Sorry this happened to you.

Why didn't you have a policy that covered covid?  Especially a b2b or longer. Its so cheap compared to the cost of the cruise.

MSC service sucks and they won't do anything. You can call and they won't call you back, you can email and they won't email you back.

MSC is a cargo shipper. You are treated like cargo. They don't care, I know first hand about the non existent customer service. Still dealing with them on a September issue.

30 minutes ago, mscdivina2016 said:

Sorry this happened to you.

Why didn't you have a policy that covered covid?  Especially a b2b or longer. Its so cheap compared to the cost of the cruise.

MSC service sucks and they won't do anything. You can call and they won't call you back, you can email and they won't email you back.

MSC is a cargo shipper. You are treated like cargo. They don't care, I know first hand about the non existent customer service. Still dealing with them on a September issue.

We had insurance for all emergency medical expenses(included covid ) and still have it for 10 millions dollars, but without coverage cancellation and  interruption trip . We return home and did not have any symptoms (and there are still no symptoms). My wife is still a negative result, and I am positive.

16 minutes ago, Aleka988 said:

We had insurance for all emergency medical expenses(included covid ) and still have it for 10 millions dollars, but without coverage cancellation and  interruption trip . We return home and did not have any symptoms (and there are still no symptoms). My wife is still a negative result, and I am positive.

I see, you did not have the big policy probably because you were driving and not flying.

1 minute ago, mscdivina2016 said:

I see, you did not have the big policy probably because you were driving and not flying.

1800 miles driving to Canada for 2 days. We would like to somehow return money for the failed cruise or at least change it to other dates, but unfortunately I can not find any ways.