Comfort Inn Miami/Brickell-Port Of Miami - former Rodeway Inn? Anyone know about this hotel?

WorkerBee74

We are cruising out of Orlando but staying in Miami for a few nights between that and a trip to Key West, I want a hotel that is downtown for different reasons.

I've come across this one - TripAdvisor says it's undergoing 'extensive reservations' but from what I can tell, was this a Rodeway Inn by chance that got taken over by Comfort Inn and renovated over the last couple months of 2021?

https://www.choicehotels.com/en-ca/florida/miami/comfort-inn-hotels/fl202

The address is 100 SE 4th St and is 'next' to the Hyatt Regency along the north side of the Miami River... anyone know the story here?  If it's a recent reno and the construction is finished, I think we're going to be very interested in this one for approx $200/night mid-April, everywhere else that isn't a total dump is easily $275-$300 +++....

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I called them yesterday.  They said the only renovations still to be completed was the cafe and that was scheduled to be completed by March. Amber please report back. Much appreciated!

Edited by carbon
  • Thanks 1