All tested at the port before check-in Jan 6th

alwysonvctn

We boarded Divina today in Miami for a 3 night cruise. Everyone was tested by MSC before going through security, this was in addition to the test we provided from 2 days ago. You were made to wait for your results before being allowed to check in. We arrived about 11:30 and it took 2 hours to board the ship. The staff is sparse compared to our cruise 2 months ago, evening show was a go but not much else as far as entertainment. Our waiter thinks there are about 1000 onboard but I am not sure, it seems like less than that to me. This didn't post last night, we a currently docked in Nassau as scheduled. 

Edited by alwysonvctn

2 minutes ago, travelwide said:

The Apex was denied docking this morning. Another day at sea before arrival in Ft. Lauderdale tomorrow. This was the last port on a 5 day cruise.

What does this have to do with MSC testing at the port? Sorry no offense, but maybe this was posted in the wrong thread?

Edited by Fredric22
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Fredric22 said:

Can you tell us what kind of test it was?  Did someone swab your nose or did they just watch you do it to yourself?

Good question. I may swab right after I find a -- test from home and bring that sample.

Thanks.

Edited by Luke gs Daddy