Ensenada Wineries

Cinderose

I have a question has anyone taken the Ensenada excursion that is the Winery Tour? I noticed 2 of them, One with La Bufadora (Blow Hole) and one on its own. Both seem to go to different wineries. Which is the better winery to visit? They both give wine tasting samples but the alone tour also gives a bottle of wine per the Carnival website post. (Or do both give a bottle of wine?) And if you have gone on the alone one and got your bottle of wine, can you take it back to your cabin or is it confiscated when you go to get back on the ship?

I took the winery tour that went to the 2 individual wineries(?) back in early Sept. on the Paradise. I had a great time. The first winery L.A. Cetto was by far the best. It was a very pretty area, has a very nice wine tasting area and

yes we got to take a bottle of wine from each place home. I bought a few extra and wish I had bought more now. I wasn't impressed with the second winery much. They do take your wine when you reboard the ship:( . It was a pleasant day. I'd do it again.

Donna

• 1 month later...

My girlfriend and I went on this cruise back in 1999 and loved the winery tour. The wineries are very pretty and the wine is tasty and cheap. They also sell some pretty good tequila and olives at one of the wineries.

We are going on this cruise again on May 22 for our honeymoon and plan on doing the winery tour all over again. It is a great time!

I have a question has anyone taken the Ensenada excursion that is the Winery Tour? I noticed 2 of them, One with La Bufadora (Blow Hole) and one on its own. Both seem to go to different wineries. Which is the better winery to visit? They both give wine tasting samples but the alone tour also gives a bottle of wine per the Carnival website post. (Or do both give a bottle of wine?) And if you have gone on the alone one and got your bottle of wine, can you take it back to your cabin or is it confiscated when you go to get back on the ship?

I took the blow hole combo tour in Feb it does not include a bottle of wine. The tour is great but the winery is not traditional as you think. It is in town and more of a bottling and storing facility with a nice tasting room

Archived