AOS- June 25,2006 Anyone ????

RDH618

This will be my second cruise ever. My husband's 1st. I'm so nervous he won't like it or have a good time. In Hawaii he got really sick on a boat, so I plan on giving him the patch behind the ear, etc. I didn't know which cruise line to do for "HIS 1st" I want it to be a great experience and he'll want to do more cruises in the future. Is the Soda card worth the money ? Does anyone know how many nights on AOS is formal night ? Is there a chocolate buffet, I remembe CCL did them. LOVED IT. Any suggestions or ideas please share with me.

:)

Nice to see someone else out there on the 6/25/06 AOS cruise. This will be our 2nd cruise as well. We did the Mariner of the Seas 2 years ago on RCI and loved it!! We're so excited and can hardly wait. We are now looking at the different excursions trying to decide which to do. The last cruise we burnt ourselves out with the excursions. This time we've decided to just do like the island highlight tours and relax a little more.

I did do the soda card (not my hubby) on the 1st cruise. I drink alot of soda, so found it worth the cost. We also picked up a few sodas from the onboard store and kept in our frig for the late evenings.

I believe there are two formal nights on this cruise, but don't hold me to it. We've actually decided to skip the entire dining room thing this trip. We did it the last time as we were with several other couples, but this trip it's just us two. The whole dressing up thing doesn't work for us. We are very casual (short & jeans) people anyways.

We do plan to attend the mid-night buffets this time; didn't last trip as well as seeing a few more shows. We really enjoyed the ice skating and singing/comedy shows. There was a late evening adult show (no kids allowed) we missed last time, but will not this time if they still do it. I heard it was a blast.

Take care now and let the countdown continue. We will be leaving San Juan before we know it. :)

Archived