Upgraded to Balcony But...

slavigne5577

We were upgraded to a balcony for our 2/6/22 cruise on Glory, but I can not find our previously purchased Drink package or Fun Shop purchases. Does any one know where I can look for them? I had to call to get upgrade and the lady said everything would switch to new room but I like to have a printed copy just incase. Thanks for the help 

You could check the Cabin Confirmations email/receipt and see if it is listed there. My emails said “Cheers included…” under the pricing/payment info box, but it was a booking code not a separate purchase. Fun Shops emails you a receipt though for purchases, so you should have that?

But I’d also suggest that you call and ask that they confirm and send you a new invoice showing the purchase after the room change. When they switched one of our cabins due to a mechanical issue and the drinks package didn’t get transferred over automatically they were very unwilling once we were onboard and we found out to add it back on. I don’t think Guest Services can see once you’re onboard what was purchased previously if it’s not attached to the cabin (my best guess from the snafu). So having it in hand should anything happen is good backup in my opinion.

Thank you and yes I found the email conformation that I received when I purchased it. I hate to call back knowing they are swamped with calls. It took over 2 hours of holding to get someone. I just thought I saw it on the booking at one time. But I will print email receipt. I always take printouts just in case. Last cruise they accidentally charged our account for Gratuities on the last day which I had prepared before boarding. It just made the conversation easier. Plus the guest services lady gave us a $25 credit for having to stand in line to get it fixed.    

5 hours ago, slavigne5577 said:

OKay, I would rather not call so I will wait a day or two. I have 26 days to go. Thank you!

I think you’re ok! As others have said, those purchases are tied to the booking number so they should show in your manager and not necessarily on the booking confirmation email. I know I have an Internet package booked for my cruise but it doesn’t show on my confirmation email when I make a payment. 
The items that should show are any promotional items. Such as OBC that came with the kind of booking you made, or cheers included, those things. 

Had the same thing happen when upgraded on Glory (New Years Cruise last month).  Internet package, drink package, and birthday room decor had all been purchased prior to the upgrade.  It did not show up immediately on my booking.  It took a day or two, but it did transfer over.