Waterpark Cabana questions

landsear

Hello! My husband and I have two connecting rooms, so each room has one adult and one child. I see the Cabana includes water park tickets and accommodations for 6. If I book it under my cabin, will my husband and other child also receive the water park tickets, or just access to the cabana?

And is this worth 1k? I've never been to Coco Key before, so the thought of having a 'home base' seems great to me, but I don't want to pay 1k if it's a waste.

Thanks so much!

I assume it is like any other cabana. You will be contacted by the night before for a list of everyone that will be in the cabana. This can include anyone you want up to the total number of spaces the cabana holds. Don't have to be in the same room or family. It's anyone you want. Could be a new friend your kid met the day before on the ship.

Worth it is relative. One person's $1000 splurge for a special event is another person's fun money.

But if you are doing the water park anyway, you have to consider that those tickets are built in.

For our upcoming cruise, we are looking at $1200-$1500 for the same cabanas we had booked on previous attempts/visits for $600-$800. It's really hard to accept that.

On 2/2/2022 at 7:24 AM, landsear said:

Hello! My husband and I have two connecting rooms, so each room has one adult and one child. I see the Cabana includes water park tickets and accommodations for 6. If I book it under my cabin, will my husband and other child also receive the water park tickets, or just access to the cabana?

And is this worth 1k? I've never been to Coco Key before, so the thought of having a 'home base' seems great to me, but I don't want to pay 1k if it's a waste.

Thanks so much!

You will book the cabana under 1 name.  When you are onboard you let the shore excursions desk know who will be using the cabana.  And they will give you the cabana assignment.  Up to 6 people will have access to the cabana and a water park pass.  $1,000 seems high to me.  I paid around $500 on sale for ours.  And I don’t think I’d do it again.  But if you want to live it up then go for it.  There is a good sized locker as well as electrical outlets in the cabana.  And the attendant was awesome.