Carnival Covid Recovery Update - Dr. note accepted

1kaper

I know this question has been asked by a couple of people here so I thought I would share.  Saw this on the Carnival forum.
They have just updated their rules regarding testing prior to cruising. 

https://www.carnival.com/Legal/covid-19-legal-notices/covid-19-guest-protocols?icid=advisory_cruisehealth_072821

Documentation of Recovery

Guests (either fully vaccinated or not) who have recovered from COVID-19 within three months of their sailing date, do not need the required pre-cruise COVID test before embarkation if they are at least 10 days past their COVID-19 infection, have no symptoms and present documentation of recovery from COVID-19 from their healthcare provider. Please visit our FAQs for complete information.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 1kaper said:

I know this question has been asked by a couple of people here so I thought I would share.  Saw this on the Carnival forum.
They have just updated their rules regarding testing prior to cruising. 

https://www.carnival.com/Legal/covid-19-legal-notices/covid-19-guest-protocols?icid=advisory_cruisehealth_072821

Documentation of Recovery

Guests (either fully vaccinated or not) who have recovered from COVID-19 within three months of their sailing date, do not need the required pre-cruise COVID test before embarkation if they are at least 10 days past their COVID-19 infection, have no symptoms and present documentation of recovery from COVID-19 from their healthcare provider. Please visit our FAQs for complete information.

I clicked the link but I see nothing regarding this anywhere on the page.  I just asked Carnival about this the other day and they said they are not offering this.

Edit:  Link is to the wrong page with earlier date.  Here is the correct link: https://www.carnival.com/legal/covid-19-legal-notices

It is dated today.

Edited by archer_310

6 minutes ago, archer_310 said:

I clicked the link but I see nothing regarding this anywhere on the page.  I just asked Carnival about this the other day and they said they are not offering this. 

They weren’t. This is brand new. The update is dated today. 
If you click the link, scroll past booking. Under vaccination standards and testing. Scroll down. There is a section on “fully vaccinated guests”. Right after that there is a section titled “documentation of recovery”. That’s where the section I copied and pasted is. 

Edited by 1kaper