PCR Tests At Baltimore Port

jackinav

Does anyone know how much is being charged for post-cruise PCR and fast-PCR tests at the Baltimore terminal? The RCI website is vague and I've only seen prices posted from FLA ports. I know a number of fellow Canadians are bringing self-administered Covid tests with them, and there are a few off-site options available at varying prices in Baltimore. We're trying to decide on the option that's most reliable, easy and cost -effective, while hoping rules will change soon! 

19 hours ago, edrussell said:

I cannot tell you the cost now, but I can tell you I hope they have fixed the process.  If you search my posts you can read about the experience my wife and I had getting PCR tested at the Baltimore terminal.

Thanks Edrussell.  I read your post a few days ago and wondered how things got so messy at the end of the cruise. I think you were the among the last to get the test for free, but became the Guinea Pigs for the new process. We were tested on board Anthem in December and it was fast, streamlined and as pleasant as a swab up the nose could be!  Here's hoping Baltimore will drop the price and tighten up the process soon. 

• Like 1