BA or BB ?

LICRUISER2GO

No difference in the cabin size, but the balconies of BAs are MUCH larger. Really wonderful. Plus, I have heard BA's are much more likely to get upgraded to mini0-suites. That might be an urban myth, but I love BAs balconies so much that is what we always get.

BB balconies on Caribe are as large as the minis on Dolphin - I've never know BAs to have larger balconies unless on the Caribe deck, in which case all cabins have larger balconies.

The upgrade factor may be true, you only have one step to go from a BA to a mini anyway.

I would think that unless you need to be midship for motion sickness sensitivity, a BA would not be a necessity. But do try to get a Caribe deck cabin for the larger balcony if you have an itinerary that will allow you to use the balcony a lot.

I have had both a BB and a BA on Caribe Deck. Apart from the location of the cabin itself (as Largin points out) there was no difference at all. Well, there was... the BB was cheaper than the BA!!

The BA I had was midship and the BB forward. Both times the seas were smooth and there was no noticeable difference in respect to movement felt.

Laura

Archived