Cabin questions

Sidney68

Hi, I am looking at a cruise in June on Quest and have been offered three cabins 748 next to the card room (and under pool deck) and 815 which is next to the lift shaft and 829 which is closer to the pool access area. Any views on which is the better option, it appears that there is very little choice remaining. Previous feedback indicated that cabins underneath the pool area could be noisy? Anyone have any experience or views? Thank you! 

I’d say 815, we’ve stayed in rooms adjacent to the lift on quest and didn’t hear anything. The lifts are hydraulic and so there’s no clattering cables.

whenever I pass through a door to outside I always try hard not to let it slam but know others aren’t so careful.

Noise below the pool is a constant complaint I’ve heard many times.

Is this your first time in Seabourn, do you know about the referral scheme? If you want referring and getting $250 onboard credit send me an email to jgbm80 @ aol.com (removing the space I put to stop bots hovering my email address).

Cheers,

john.

• Like 1

I agree. 815 it is.

About those who might close their doors loudly, I try an preempt that. I leave a note in the mail slots of immediate neighbors’ doors saying “Please close your door gently”. This has worked for me.

Once, and before I figured this out, I asked a lady across the hall to do it and she defensively (and probably without thinking) said if Seabourn wanted the doors to close more quietly they should have added special mechanisms. I know, I know…

Happy and healthy sailing!

• Like 1