For Canadian Cruisers

girlcruiser

Cruising out of LA on the Majestic on Saturday and wondering what time do they start testing on disembarkation by the time I fly back on the 12th only a Antigen will be required.   But wondering 

what time testing in the terminal building starts.   Will do self walk off as traveling light. 

I was told onboard that testing should be set up as soon as the ship clears customs and the first walk offs disembark. I would confirm this onboard. We got off at 8:30, had no line and results on 30 min (PCR).They do make you wait for you results and hand you a paper copy. They also do antigens onboard the day before for those doing B2B, so you could ask them if that’s an option for you too.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sunviking90 said:

I was told onboard that testing should be set up as soon as the ship clears customs and the first walk offs disembark. I would confirm this onboard. We got off at 8:30, had no line and results on 30 min (PCR).They do make you wait for you results and hand you a paper copy. They also do antigens onboard the day before for those doing B2B, so you could ask them if that’s an option for you too.

Thanks for your answer I am actually doing B2B the week before so will ask them at that point changed to the 3 hours later flight so I am not rushing so much.   Luckily Aeroplan are being really flexible at the moment