Cruise in 23 days-all tickets still not here

spider33565

I would like to warn people about booking a cruise without first doing research on the agency. The BBB is a good place to start. I am having a horrible experience with one that mis-spelled names, gave me incorrect prices after a web quote, wouldn't remove charges (travel ins.) after half dozen requests, and only sent 2 out of the three bookings. I have 23 days left before I cruise, and can never get a person, or the person I booked with to answer my request on the missing tickets. I know we are not allowed to metion good, bad, or otherwise about a specific agency, but be wise and find out as much info before booking with an agent. I learned the hard way, something that was supposed to be a great experience for my children turned into an on going nightmare. :o

Something like that happend to me and it sounds very similar. I did not let this particular agency get away with it I reported it to Carnival and also to the company she was dealing with. Carnival was great they gave us $450 of onboard credit even though it was not in the least bit their fault. If the company is not reputable they should not be allowed by Carnival to use their name as representatives. My only suggestion to you is do not take no for an answer if you know what your saying is accurate according to Carnival then you should pursue it.

Something like that happend to me and it sounds very similar. I did not let this particular agency get away with it I reported it to Carnival and also to the company she was dealing with. Carnival was great they gave us $450 of onboard credit even though it was not in the least bit their fault. If the company is not reputable they should not be allowed by Carnival to use their name as representatives. My only suggestion to you is do not take no for an answer if you know what your saying is accurate according to Carnival then you should pursue it.

Well, I have been wondering what to do. They are a horrible agency. How do I report their terrible service to Carnival? I am not looking for any $$ discounts, I certainly don't think these people should get away with it. They have caused me a lot of undue grief worrying about getting everything correct and their complete lack of reponse to me. I had probably at least a dozen different modes of contact with these people, e-mail and voice mails. They have no problem completly ignoring you.

I have never gotten my docs more than 2 weeks out... this time I got them at 8 days, my last at 5 days... others at 10-14 days. I definitely wouldn't stress too much right now. As long as the 3rd fills out the fun pass, you don't even need the docs, you can pick them up at the pier. Breathe slowly and relax, it's all good! Sorry you had trouble with your TA... a valuable lesson learned! Have a great cruise!

I hear ya spider. I have been there and done that and I did learn a lesson. It is stressful b/c no one from the TA was returning our phone calls either. They even acted as if it wasnt important and that I was bothering them b/c I called them. I contacted another travel company in my area and told them what was happening. They in turn were great (even though we hadnt done business with them in the past) they put us in touch with the district manager of Carnival and she went to town. Needless to say the company we used is no longer in business.

I hear ya spider. I have been there and done that and I did learn a lesson. It is stressful b/c no one from the TA was returning our phone calls either. They even acted as if it wasnt important and that I was bothering them b/c I called them. I contacted another travel company in my area and told them what was happening. They in turn were great (even though we hadnt done business with them in the past) they put us in touch with the district manager of Carnival and she went to town. Needless to say the company we used is no longer in business.

Well, I am sure it will all work out ok. Needless to say, I will not be using them again. Now that I know I don't even need the "tickets" because I already registered on-line for my "Fun Pass", I am not worried. Real load off my mind. I am however, going to make sure I find a way to let Carnival know what screw balls this TA is.

I would like to warn people about booking a cruise without first doing research on the agency. The BBB is a good place to start. I am having a horrible experience with one that mis-spelled names, gave me incorrect prices after a web quote, wouldn't remove charges (travel ins.) after half dozen requests, and only sent 2 out of the three bookings. I have 23 days left before I cruise, and can never get a person, or the person I booked with to answer my request on the missing tickets. I know we are not allowed to metion good, bad, or otherwise about a specific agency, but be wise and find out as much info before booking with an agent. I learned the hard way, something that was supposed to be a great experience for my children turned into an on going nightmare. :o

As long as you have everyones information filled out on their Fun Pass, you will be ok without your Docs.

Archived