Thanksgiving Cruise Dining Question

VegasTW

Hi everyone,

Our November TA on Splendor is over Thanksgiving.  Can someone chime in with whether a Thanksgiving menu is served in any of the restaurants that day?

Thinking CR will have a Chef's menu for this, possibly?   Just wondering as I start to plan for reserving specialty restaurants  (I know, it's still a bit away before I can book them, but you know ... very excited).

Sorry if this has already been addressed on CC, I searched to no avail...

Thanks!

We were also on Splendor last Thanksgiving and I enjoyed the wonderful Thanksgiving dinner in Prime 7.  DW is not the huge Turkey and trimmings fan that I am, so she enjoyed the Veal Chop.  I believe all of the specialty restaurants offer the traditional Thanksgiving dinner if you ask.  Prime 7 last year had a separate one page menu with the Thanksgiving options.  

We were on the Explorer last Thanksgiving. We had the traditional Thanksgiving meal in Compass Rose. We like the dark meat of the turkey and were disappointed that for dark meat they served was some sort of “turkey roll” that didn’t taste anything like carved turkey meat. The rest of the meal was OK but definitely not one of our better meals in CR. I think we will book Prime 7 (and order something other than turkey) next time we celebrate Thanksgiving on Regent. 

I was also aboard Splendor for Thanksgiving 2021, enjoyed the turkey dinner in Compass Rose, but the absolute star of the meal was the pumpkin pie.  It had a pecan crust, bourbon flavor and a meringue topping that looked and tasted like baked alaska. Simply amazing.

20211125_211645.jpg