Waiting For Excursions

RumpunchGirl

DH and I sail mid January 2023. This will be our first cruise since covid started. We usually book our own excursions at ports but this time we have a lot of OBC to use. When can I expect all the shore excursions to show up on Carnival's site for our cruise? So far, there is only a total 33 shore excursions listed. Some of those are just transportation to/from the airport. I'm really hope for more options. What have others noticed with excursion options being available?  Thanks!

Six months out seems to be when the "full slate" of excursions become available.  You'll likely see some of the very common ones come online prior.

Outside of high demand excursions (like certain ones in Alaska) I usually don't pay any attention at all till about 6 months before.  

You can also go to Carnivals website, look up the port of call and explore excursions there without entering your sailing.  There's no promises that they'll all be available for your sailing, but should give you a good idea of what may be available and what to budget for that port.