Customer service number if not a UK resident

Meka3256

Presumably you have tried 0044 344 338 8003

it’s an “03” number so would have hoped it would work? But as it is non geographic then maybe not.

I have also found  0044 238 065 5000 (but that was the overseas equivalent for 0845 678 0014 so might be out of date)

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ferretktf said:

Presumably you have tried 0044 344 338 8003

it’s an “03” number so would have hoped it would work? But as it is non geographic then maybe not.

I have also found  0044 238 065 5000 (but that was the overseas equivalent for 0845 678 0014 so might be out of date)

Yes it's possible to physically ring those numbers with an international dialling prefix - however they can't book anything for non-UK residents.  There's a special department/number who does that.  I am also unable to book online - unhelpfully the site just says to ring the UK number which can't actually book anything.

I can try the UK number tomorrow to get the right contact details, but I thought someone on the board may just know the number for 'international guests', and save me a phone call (and associated wait time).

Apologies - i misinterpreted the reason for your question. I thought you could not physically call due to "number unobtainable".   I hadn't realised that International travellers were handled by a separate team in P&O.

If any consolation i phoned P&O yesterday and the wait time was only 1 minute (entire call lasted less than 5 minutes despite needing to make a booking change) 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, ferretktf said:

Apologies - i misinterpreted the reason for your question. I thought you could not physically call due to "number unobtainable".   I hadn't realised that International travellers were handled by a separate team in P&O.

If any consolation i phoned P&O yesterday and the wait time was only 1 minute (entire call lasted less than 5 minutes despite needing to make a booking change) 

Thank you that does help a lot!  A few minutes wait is no problem, I think I was just in covid world where it was 2 hour wait times lol