Question on boarding

cruisinmems

It has been a couple years since I cruised so not sure what all covid has changed.  Are rooms still available for platinum to drop their things as soon as they board or do you have to wait until 1:30 now.  Also, please remind me what type power strip is allowed.  Will be sooo good to be on a ship again!

Not sure what or where you are sailing, but we just sailed Radiance last week. Yes, even though doors to cabins will say 1:30, was no problem at all for us to take carryons to cabin store under bed or closet and leave,

.Since we were on at 11:20 cabin sign n sail cards were not outside cabin yet, but doors to cabins were open. So we stowed luggage, ate and came back and then cards were in envelope in hallway outside door and went and did muster drill. 

Power strip or block ok as no surge protector on it. I never needed ours as Radiance had two outlets and two usb ports. 

- changes currently get your free two 500ml spring water from bars, the cabin one is on a  different accounting system. Pixels photo area will have free gift and ship vip pin. 

- Bring a hairdryer if longer hair mine is below shoulders and while powerful enough, myhair got sucked into back of dryer a bit! Also Radiance “minibar” is NOT a refrigerator. Bring a cooler. I posted more on it in live from Ensenada Feb 28 thread. 

7 hours ago, Buffettfan 225 said:

Not sure what or where you are sailing, but we just sailed Radiance last week. Yes, even though doors to cabins will say 1:30, was no problem at all for us to take carryons to cabin store under bed or closet and leave,

.Since we were on at 11:20 cabin sign n sail cards were not outside cabin yet, but doors to cabins were open. So we stowed luggage, ate and came back and then cards were in envelope in hallway outside door and went and did muster drill. 

Power strip or block ok as no surge protector on it. I never needed ours as Radiance had two outlets and two usb ports. 

- changes currently get your free two 500ml spring water from bars, the cabin one is on a  different accounting system. Pixels photo area will have free gift and ship vip pin. 

- Bring a hairdryer if longer hair mine is below shoulders and while powerful enough, myhair got sucked into back of dryer a bit! Also Radiance “minibar” is NOT a refrigerator. Bring a cooler. I posted more on it in live from Ensenada Feb 28 thread. 

Thank you so much!