The Daily for Wednesday 03/09/2022

richwmn

15 hours ago, AncientWanderer said:

Good afternoon, Everyone.

Recently on Koningsdam the Club Orange chef did a lamb dish with mole sauce.  It was really delicious.  Somehow the strong taste of lamb stood up well to the mole sauce.  I'd only had the sauce with chicken before and didn't care for that.

Puerto Montt, Chile is a fabulous port stop -- really beautiful.  We rented a car and saw most of the things that others have pictured here.  I recall the rental process being a bit of a hassle, but once completed, we had a great day.  Roads were good and it was a very pleasant experience.

@kb4683Kay, betcha eat that cake.  It's different than the one in MDR -- great mousse.  Well, last year I had one for my birthday, and we did eat all of it after having it sent to our stateroom.

It's kind of grumpy time around here, sad to say.  DD and DGD both have covid.  DD is pregnant, so we worry -- though she is triple vaccinated.  So far she's had fever and bad headache.  DGD is still full of energy, although fever comes and goes.  Oddly, DSIL did not test positive.  I've been delivering dinners.  We do what we can.

In other news, sweet pup Pocket had his boy business surgery, so he's fighting with his Elizabethan collar all day.  You guys know how that goes.  

As I say, grumpy time.

On that cheery note, I'm happy to see so many of you out there on cruises and making plans for cruises -- some very extensive plans.  Things are coming around!

Have a great afternoon/evening.  Thanks to all.  🌻

Sending our prayers 🙏 and best wishes for your DD and DGD that their covid is short lived and both are well.

Graham.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1