Looking for excursions for the eastern carribean and don't want to book with crs/line

geauxgirl

We are sailing on the Valor on May 21, 2006. It will be me and my husband and 2-18year olds. Can anyone tell me what the MUST DO & SEE things are in Nassau, St. Thomas and St Martin. I'm trying to decide if I should book excusions on my own or book with the ship. This is my 9th cruise, but first time to go to these islands. Thanks for any info.

We are sailing on the Valor on May 21, 2006. It will be me and my husband and 2-18year olds. Can anyone tell me what the MUST DO & SEE things are in Nassau, St. Thomas and St Martin. I'm trying to decide if I should book excusions on my own or book with the ship. This is my 9th cruise, but first time to go to these islands. Thanks for any info.

For more info that has already been posted on here, go to the Ports Forum and click on those ports.

We didn't book anything through the ship on our Eastern cruise.

Nassau, we just took a taxi to Atlantis to check it out. Did all we could do for free there. It's amazing. If you haven't been there, take the ride and go.

St. Thomas, check out a daysail which you have to book independently (most only take up to 6 people). We went on The Independence and loved it! Was the highlight of the cruise. There are lots of threads about daysails on the St. Thomas board. Enjoy!

St. Marteen, we rented a jeep through Arthurs Car Rental, and basically toured the whole island. Orient Beach was gorgeous, and Marigot was a very cool town. GREAT food!

We did these same ports just last month. Check out my sig for a link to our photo album. :D

Archived