Shops in San Juan port terminal

mgkdk

We are sailing out on the Golden 4-8-06. Last time out of San Juan we were with RCCL and I remember alot of shops...liquor and others in right before we boarded. Does anyone know if the port the Golden sails from has the same type of layout? And do the liquor stores sell beer? If we do board early enough and leave to go into San Juan, any suggestions on what to do or shop for?

Thanks !!

There is only a beverage store in the San Juan Princess terminal. Liquor, beer sodas, etc. no wine.

Mike:)

I don't know what liquor store you were in but the one we went in had wine at pretty darn good prices. I bought two bottles before getting on the Golden in January of this year. Other than that, there aren't any more stores in the terminal.

The port in San Juan is like a large bay, with ships docking on each side. Each side has a duty free shop, and yes beer and a wide variety of liquor is available.I have departed from that port four times over the last six years, and have always been able to take liquor on board, no questions asked.

Archived